Saturday, February 20, 2010

Makeover Games and Me


I am in serious need of some makeover games. I’ll admit I’m a huge fan of makeover games online and on television, but I haven’t had a chance to be part of a makeover game myself since my last slumber party and that was a considerable amount of time ago. I love the idea of a makeover and every time I look into the mirror I realize that it’s really getting close to time to take control of my appearance.

Until I get the guts to tackle my own beauty regime, I’m resigned to playing makeover games online. Of course, that’s not exactly a bad thing. When you play makeover games on the computer, you start with a basic or plain doll and you make her fabulous. This gives me endless inspiration for my own future transformation. I get to examine all of the potential hairstyles and look at the fashion ideas that can be pulled together during the game.

I’ve gotten rather good at pulling styles together for the teenage fashion plates online and I like to think that the practice I’m gaining playing these makeover games is giving me the skills I need to tackle me own makeover game soon.

No comments: