Friday, March 12, 2010

When It Time For Makeover Games


I’m just about ready for a full round of makeover games. Makeover games aren’t just for talk shows, you know. I think they are really a part of every girl’s life as she goes through one phase after another looking to find a realistic picture of who she is and what she really wants to be. And for me, it’s been quite a while since I had a true makeover game experience.

I’ve already started working on my body shape, which is often done for you in online makeover games, but this is the real world, so it must be addressed. The next step is to do something with my hair. It’s long and always pulled up. It even has a bit of gray that needs to be covered as well. I want a style, but I don’t want to deal with it. It’s definitely tricky. Once I get a hairstyle, I need a make-up regime that won’t make me late every morning. I currently wear none, but that should change when I figure out what I really want to do with my look. Hopefully by paying a bit of attention to myself through makeover games, I’ll be able to find a new perspective on life.

No comments: