Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Makeover Games and Long Nails


I have long nails, but they pose a serious problem sometimes. When I’m typing especially it drives me crazy to have the click-click-clicking of my nails on the keyboard. Most of all, I can always tell when my nails are getting too long because they make my fingers slide across the keyboard and I start missing keys. When my fingers no longer connect with the keyboard and I have to rely on my nails to do my typing for me, we’ve got a problem. It’s time for some serious makeover games with my long nails.

Normally I just cut them off with clippers or scissors and start over, but this time I’d like to try something different. I’ll still cut them down to a better length, but instead of cutting far back on my hands, I’m going to leave them shaped and ready because I’m going to start getting weekly manicures. My hands are going to look great and there’s no doubt that I’m going to love every minute of the pampering that goes into a really good manicure. My clothing might not be benefiting from this particular makeover game, but my nails need some makeover games, too!

No comments: