Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Makeover Games and Progress


I’ve been doing some makeover games lately, and I’m moving slowly. While I’d love to find a new look virtually overnight and do some drastic changes the way you see women do on talk shows and in fashion television shows, I’m working in the real world, a place where most women have to do their own makeover games. The hardest part of the makeover games is figuring out the best way to go about getting a response from my body about what looks good and makes sense for me.

This stems from the fact that it’s a challenge at times to come up with who I really am these days and what I want my style to be. I’m not an especially complex person, but like most mothers, my makeover games stopped with the birth of my children. Now, almost six years after the birth of my oldest, I’m ready to start going back through the process to find new clothing styles, a new hairstyle and some mak up items that work for me. I’m ready for makeover games.

No comments: