Tuesday, July 12, 2011

The Makeover Games of the Summer


I love the summer months because it gives me time to really look at what I’ve been wearing and come up with a plan to dress up in the ways I actually like before the school year starts again. For example, I’ve been wearing the same pair of jeans for a year and they are really unattractive. They don’t fit very well, but when it came to makeover games, I simply didn’t have time to go and find some that looked great. Besides, I was just throwing t-shirts over the jeans so who cared?

Now that it’s summer, I’ve been able to go through my closet carefully as part of my makeover games and found the clothing that actually fits well and looks great. Those clothing items I’ve been wearing and they look amazing. The rest of the clothing that I sorted out won’t be going back into my closet for the school year. It’s time for a big donation to a charity – far better to have a small, carefully stocked wardrobe than one I hate because it’s all serviceable not pretty at all.

No comments: