Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Makeover Games for Valentine’s Day


If there ever was a time for a makeover game, this is it. Valentine’s Day is fast approaching and I need a new look. I’m getting tired of being barely presentable every day, so I’m putting out some feelers on what might look or feel good to wear to school and around the house on the big day. Presumably, I’ll be wearing the products of my makeover games even longer than that – I’d like to continue my new look well into the future as well.

Since I’m not a big fan of make up, I’ll spend most of my makeover games on finding a style that is flattering for my figure, my skin tone and my lifestyle, while remaining perfectly comfortable as well. Comfort is, of course, hugely important to me. To start the makeover games, I’m going to throw out anything in my closet that isn’t comfortable, attractive or fresh. Then, I’ll take note of the gaps and go shopping. I’m buying things that look great and feel good on. Those are the items that make this sort of makeover game a huge success after all!

No comments: