Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Hair Makeover Games


I’m in serious need of a hair makeover game to help me find a new look. Currently I have long, wavy hair that is always tied up or pulled back into a low pony tail. I can’t even wear it high on my head because the hair weighs so much it actually breaks off pieces in the front and pulls enough to give me a headache.

I know I should cut it short or thin it out, but it’s hard to make a commitment. The hair itself if part of the problem. It’s thick and has a spiral curl to it making it tricky to cut short. Add to that I’m completely lazy when it comes to my hair and we see the true problem. I want the kind of hair cut that does something fantastic on its own without any help from me, but I have yet to find that sort of hairstyle.

So for now I just play hair makeover games on the computer to entertain myself and to see if I can find a style I really get excited about. My hair is reaching a point where it’s just about time to do something. It’s figuring out what that “something” should be that brings me back to hair makeover games over and over again.

No comments: