Saturday, November 29, 2008

My Makeover Games


I like makeover games. I love to watch makeover on television, and I’ll admit I’m a bit jealous when someone else gets a makeover on TV. I’d love to be pampered and primped. I wouldn’t mind a professional coming to tell me what looks good on me and what I might consider doing differently to really bring out my best features. As of this moment, I’m not exactly sure what my best features are!

But since nobody is offering me a free makeover, I’ll have to content myself with playing makeover games online. I might not be changing anyone’s life when I dress up the dolls online, but it is still a lot of fun to pretend to be the fashion designer making decisions about wardrobes and such.

The best part of makeover games is there is no wrong selection. In most games you win or lose, but that’s not the case with makeover games. Instead, you get a chance to take a doll/girl from one place to another fashion-wise. You can practice your hair and make-up skills as well as your ability to dress and accessorize. At the end of the day, you’ve made a creation you can truly be proud of.

No comments: