Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Favorite Makeover Games


I think every girl has a favorite makeover game. I actually have more than one, but that’s just the nature of the beast when you love to play dress up.

Makeover Shows
One of my favorite makeover games is watching others get makeovers. I love to see someone who really needs a pick-me-up get a brand new look courtesy of whatever celebrity talk show host is having a program today. I’ve even learned a few things from those shows.

Makeover Games Online
I like going online and playing my own makeover games as well. I love to select a character that looks like me or one that looks similar to what I’d love to be and then dressing her up. I might be stuck in a fashion rut in real life, but in my imagination and on my computer I can really shine.

Mall Makeover Games
When I’m bored, I’ll drag a friend with me to the mall and we’ll play makeover games there. The make up counters will do some make up samples, a sample spray of perfume and trying on some new clothes lifts my mood and gives me a bit of fun in an otherwise boring day.

No comments: