Saturday, June 27, 2009

A Great Makeover Game


A great makeover game can mean many things to different people. To me, however, a great makeover game has to have the following:

Friends - I like to play makeover games with my friends. I like to have someone there to support me when I'm going through the different elements in my closet or though the dressing rooms at the mall. I also like to have my friends play makeover games, too. This means we'll be doing it together which is always a lot of fun.

Fashion - Fashion is absolutely essential when you're playing makeover games. Makeover games are centered on fashion, and having the right look at the right time is a critical part of the game. In fact, if you play makeover games with clothes you already have, you'll certainly notice the difference about what is shabby and what is not. There is always something about new clothing that makes an outfit really stand out.

Saving Value - I think a makeover game should also be worthy of saving. I always bring my camera along so that we can take pictures of ourselves and enjoy them for months.

No comments: