Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Makeover Games and Me!


It’s time for some serious makeover games. There is something powerful that happens in the spring to make me decide that it’s time to make a change. When I feel the need to change, I act on it – after all, life is designed for taking chances and doing fun new things. If I’m getting a bit gray around the temples, which suddenly I am, it’s time to dye my hair. If I see spots on my skin, it’s time for more foundation and concealer. There’s no reason to go through life looking like a total slob, although I do this all of the time already. It would be far better to finally pull myself together and start looking like I care about myself again.

When I play makeover games, I expect my universe to feel a bit more comfortable. I feel icky when I know I’m not trying to make myself look as great as I normally might, and that feeling will follow me throughout all of my day. I hate it, but then I just can’t get myself motivated enough to do something about it properly at the beginning of the day. I think a full transformation is in the works, and fortunately I have spring break to do it in. I’ve decided that when I come back from spring break, I’m going to be a new and improved me – and that will be the product of great makeover games!

No comments: